Thursday, June 10, 2010

i failed kindergarten...

Ahhhhh...Summer time. Can't get enough of it or melding. It really is quite great. Or ranch. Anything smothered in ranch is truly ideal. Right? Right! Ranch is unhealthy you say? Well the veggies I'm eating it with aren't, so hush your face. Also, can we just talk about how I can't follow the directions very well?! Ya, I suck at it, elementary school was the worst, I would always get in trouble for not following directions because um, hellooo, my way is better!!! Anyways, f you look at the original recipe, you'll see why.

Summer Tortellini Ravioli Salad
from: My Sister's Cafe
Served: 3-4
Prep Time: 10 minutes

-1 package of frozen ravioli/tortellini {I used the lobster stuffed kind, soooooo goood!!}
-1 carrot
-1 stalk of celery
-1 medium zucchini
-1 bell pepper
-1 roma tomato
-1 clove garlic
-4 tsp of dried parsley
-1/2 cup ranch dressing
-1 large shredded, cooked chicken breast

1. Cook frozen pasta according to directions.
2. Chop up all veggies.
3. Combine everything together. Stir well.
4. Let meld for 3-4 hours. Put in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment