Thursday, May 27, 2010

cheesy goodness

We all know I'm easy..Oh, wait, no. We all know I like cooking easy thing. Yup, thats what I meant. We also know that I'm a sucker for cheese filled things. Mmmm. Cheese. That's why this recipe is appropirate for yours truely. Easy. Cheese. What else do you need? Well, besides shopping; but thats another story for another blog.

Chicken Tortellini Skillet
loosely adapted from A Taste of Home
Serves: 3
Cooking Time: 25 minutes

Here's what you need:
-2 cups frozen tortellini
-1/2 pound chicken breast, cubed
-1 jar of sketti sauce, I used Sundried Tomato Alfredo
-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Here's what you do.
1. Add tortellini to boiling, salted water. Cook according to directions.
2. While the pasta action is going on, cook chicken in a large skillet.
3. Drain the tortellini, add to skillet. Add the sauce, sprinkle with cheese. Let cheese melt for 3-4 minutes. Put in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment