Monday, May 17, 2010

pasta sauce with an intense name

I know what you're thinking; homegirl is crazy. But I assure you, I am not!... Well in this instance anyways.. This sauce really has no other name. I've tried shortening it and it feel just wrong. Plain ol' wrong. You can't condense it, otherwise, it will be passed over. And no one likes that. Now let me introduce...

Spicy Squashy Sausage Pasta Sauce
{I told you it was crazy}


Here's what you need:

-Olive oil
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 zucchini squash, diced
-1 yellow squash. diced
-2 spicy sausage links, out of the casing
-Spicy marinara sauce
-Pasta, cooked

1. Saute the garlic in the olive oil for about a minute then add the diced squash and sausage. Cook for about 10-15 minutes
2. Add the marinara sauce. Heat.
3. Pour over the pasta, put in your mouth!



















See?! Long name, eeeeeeeasy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment