Monday, May 3, 2010

Toasted Ravioli

Let me just say this; Fried + Italian = Awesome. That's why this recipe called to me. That, and I thought about Olive Garden all day, but who doesn't do that, right?! Right!! Anyways, these were so good, I debated on going tot he store and buying more ravioli to make more right then and there. Serious warning: please do not get addicted, I don't want that on my conscious.

by: Jolene's Culinary Adventures

Here's what you need:

-2 tbsp milk
-1 egg
-3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp dried oregano
-1/4 teaspoon dried basil
-1/4 tsp dried thyme
-salt and pepper
-12 ounces frozen ravioli
-vegetable oil for frying
-1 tbsp parmesan cheese
-Marinara sauce for dipping





Then...
Combine the milk and egg in a small bowl and the breadcrumbs and spices in another shallow bowl.

Put the ravioli in the egg mixture then the bread crumbs.

In a pot, pour the oil in. Heat it up and add the ravioli until it turns brown on both sides.


























Let it drain on some paper towels and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.

Dip in the hot marinara sauce and put in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment